I love dishes that taste great and are jam packed with vegetables ! You can mix and match any of the vegetables mentioned below cooked in the order mentioned below.
1 pound shrimp, cut into small pieces
4 tablespoons avocado oil
1 small onion, thinly sliced
2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
4 green onions, chopped
4 cups shredded cabbage
1 large carrot, spiralized
1 bag kelp noodles, rinsed and drained
1 zucchini, spiralized
1/2 spaghetti squash, roasted and threaded with a fork
3/4 cup coconut aminos
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
7-8 dashes Red Boat Fish Sauce
6-8 garlic cloves, grated with microplane or chopped
1 teaspoon fresh or dry ginger
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Whisk the sauce ingredients togethers and set aside.
1 tablespoon sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat a large heavy skillet. Add the oil and wait 30 seconds before adding shrimp.
- Cook shrimp for 2 minutes
- Keeping the flame on high add the onion, green onion and celery. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and the carrot. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the sauce and cook 2 minutes.
- Turn heat off and add the kelp noodles, Zoodles and roasted spaghetti squash.
- Toss with tongs, sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!