Have you ever tried Pickled Red Onions ? If you haven’t this recipe is super simple, quick and crunchy deliciousness! I put them on tacos, scrambled eggs, in sandwiches, on fish or grilled steak… I promise you will always have a jar in your refrigerator!
1 red onion, sliced on mandoline
3/4 cup red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice onion on mandolin.
- Find a jar that you can pack the onions in thightly.
- In a bowl whisk together vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Pour the vinegar liquid into jar until it’s filled right to the top.
- Place in fridge at least 2 hours.
- Will keep in refrigerator up to 4 weeks.