We’ve been out of town and I couldn’t wait to get home and cook! I love eating out but I don’t think anything compares to a nice home cooked meal! I love the combination of pork and cabbage… just saying those two words makes me smile !
1 pound ground pork, good quality vegetarian fed
1/2 large onion, diced
4-6 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 cabbage, sliced thin
2 cups pasta sauce, sugar free
1-2 cups shredded cheese, mozzarella or Monterey Jack or white cheddar or parm in any combination
- Heat large skillet and add the pork, onion and garlic.
- Cook until brown and cooked through.
- Add the cabbage and cook on high until wilted.
- Add the sauce and half of the cheese.
- Cook for 3 minutes and turn off heat.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese, cover and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 covered.