Ok so I self proclaimed it’s the world’s best burger but I think you might agree once you make it ! For all you Trader Joes’s lovers all of the ingredients came from there ! Woooo Hooooo! I’m so excited and bummed i could only eat 2!!!!!!
1 pound ground chicken
1 pound ground pork
1/2 small diced caramelized onion (save the other half for burger sauce
3 green onions, dices
1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon Harissa Sauce
1 tablespoon granulated garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- First small dice an onion and caramelize in your favorite fat until soft and golden brown.
- Combine all of the ingredients careful not to overmix.
- Make 8 rounds (I used a cookie scoop)
- Heat indoor or outdoor grill until smokey.
- Shape your patties and cook 4 minutes on each side. You should have nice dark grill marks.
- Lettuce wrap and use onion sauce.