1 cup organic heavy cream
1 pound bittersweet chocolate, chips or chopped
3 tablespoons coconut oil
Monkfruit sweetener to taste
Raw cacao powder to roll in
- Pour the heavy cream into saucepan and heat until just before boiling.
- Remove from heat and pour the chocolate, coconut oil and 1 teaspoons of sweetener.
- Whisk until smooth, taste and add 1/2 teaspoon of sweetener at a time. Mix well in between adding sweetener so you don’t overdo it.
- Pour into small Casserole and either refrigerate over night or place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Check and make sure the truffle mixture is firm.
- Using a small cookie scoop make your truffles setting them on parchement covered sheet pan.
- Roll in cacao powder if you would like.
- Keep refrigerated