I made this for our Mother’s Day Brunch at work and I was surprised at how excited people were over it! Especially because it is incredibly easy to make ! Here’s how I made it …
2 pounds Peppered Bacon
1 cup Bourbon Barrel-Aged Pure Maple Syrup by Williams-Sonoma
1 cup maple syrup & 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cover 2 sheet pans with parchment paper
- Arrange the bacon on sheets and back for 10-12 minutes until par-cooked (not crispy), drain and pat grease off with paper towels.
- In a skillet combined the Bourbon Barrel-Aged Pure Maple Syrup or the maple with Bourbon and the par-cooked Bacon.
- Simmer for 25-30 minutes on low. Do not allow to get too hot, it will burn the maple syrup. Turn with tongs every few minutes.
- The syrup should get very thick and be nice and absorbed into bacon.