We are not gluten free but I do try whenever possible to avoid especially if I don’t have good quality bread or bread crumbs. Honestly this Meatloaf is delicious… gluten free or not I promise you will enjoy this immensely! Oh… and it’s Whole30 compliant.
2 pounds ground chicken
3 cups sweet potatoes, shredded
1 pack bacon, nitrate free bacon, sliced
1 onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1 teaspoon thyme
1/2 cup ketchup (homemade if Whole30)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cook the bacon, onions and garlic until the bacon is crisp and the onions are tender.
- Combine all ingredients except the ketchup.
- Shape into a nice Meatloaf right in the middle of the pan.
- Place in hot oven uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush the ketchup all over, place back in oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve nice and hot… AMAZING !!!