Finger foods are hands down my favorite. I mean who doesn’t like to eat with their fingers? Super simple to make and eat for that matter !
1 bunch organic Broccoli, Riced
3 garlic cloves
1 pkg organic cream cheese
1 cup Monterey Jack, shredded
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Whip the cream cheese with garlic, salt and pepper in stand mixer.
- Add the eggs and whip and additional 30 seconds.
- Remove from mixer and fold in the cheeses and broccoli.
- Using a cookie scoop make small mounds and place on parchement covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.