As most of you already know I’ve been been eating Keto for a bit over a week now … I’ve been working hard trying to think of Ketogenic meals that EVERYONE will eat. So hey… who doesn’t like pizza?
Fergie’s Cauliflower Pizza Crust
16 ounces of Riced Cauliflower
2 cups grated Parmesan Cheese
2 tablespoons homemade mayonnaise
1 tablespoon seasoning salt (I used Spice Cave Air)
1 tablespoon parsley flakes
1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line a pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Spread the entire mixture onto pan and press down.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with your favorite toppings and place back in oven until cheese is melted.