This salad is easy peasy, crunchy and protein packed ! The simplicity of this salad will blow you away because it’s so incredibly full of flavor.
9 ounces shrimp, peeled, deveined
2 celery stalks, chopped
2 Persian cucumbers, chopped
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Juice of one lemon
2 tablespoons homemade mayonnaise
1-2 tablespoons hot sauce
1 teaspoon sea salt
- Fill a bowl with water & ice and set aside.
- Bring 6 cups of water to a rolling boil.
- Add 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Cook Shrimp for 3 minutes and scoop Shrimp out and place in ice bowl, strain after a couple of minutes.
- Place all ingredients in bowl and enjoy!