I discovered kelp noodles a while back and have been obsessed ever since … they add a delicious texture to gluten free noodle dishes like no other. I am always searching for ways to make my families meals more nutrient dense ! Here is my take on a scrumptious meal that will sure to become a favorite in your home!
Fergie’s Asian Noodles
1 spaghetti squash, roasted or steamed, cooled and threaded
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
3 carrots, sprilaizied or cut into match sticks
3 green onions, thinly sliced
1 package kelp noodles
1/4 cup Tamari, soy sauce or coconut aminos
3 teaspoons fish sauce (omit if making vegan)
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1-2 teaspoons Asian hot sauce
4-6 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- Heat oil and sautée onions, green onions and carrots.
- In separate pan, or if your pan is big enough, scramble eggs.
- Add the spaghetti squash and kelp, and spinach mix well.
- Add Tamari, fish sauce, sesame oil and hot sauce
- Combine well and serve nice and hot!