I ordered a pound Raw Organic Sesame seeds and I just about fell over at how huge the bag was!!!! So I’ve taken advantage of my current over abundance of Sesame Seeds to experiment ! This Granola is delisicous! So crunchy and tasty.
1 cup raw oats
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup Hemp seeds
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1 heaping tablespoon ghee
1 heaping tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- In a large bowl combine oats, sesame seeds, hemp seeds and almonds.
- Melt the coconut oil, ghee, coconut oil, cinnamon, sea salt and maple syrup in a small saucepan.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread on a parchement covered sheet pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees until golden brown… turn and mix every 10 minutes … it usually takes around an hour or so.
- Once completely cooled sprinkle coconut sugar and pour into large mason jar and store on counter for up to 7-10 days