I make chia pudding often but my daughters needed something a bit more nutrient dense… a bit more filling with a bit more texture. This turned out just as thick and rich as I was hoping it would… don’t forget to check out the Cinnamon Sesame Hemp Granola recipe.
1 cup raw cashews
1 can coconut milk (canned and full fat only)
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon Cinnamon
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
5 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Pour boiling water over cashews and allow to soak for at least 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes drain water and pour cashews into high power blender
- Add 1 can of coconut milk, maple, cinnamon, vanilla and sea salt.
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into container and whisk in Chia seeds.
- Refrigerate overnight
- Serve topped with Granola and some fruit !