Soyriso & Potato Taquitos
1/2 white onion, minced
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 Soyriso link
8 russet potatoes, boiled until tender and drained, mashed or Riced
1/4 cup vegan mayo
Avocado or coconut oil
15 corn tortillas
- Heat about 3-4 tablespoons oil and cook onions until tender, about 5 minutes
- Add the Soyriso & garlic cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add the mashed potato and mayo, combine well and set aside.
- Heat the 15 corn tortillas to make them pliable.
- Place 2 tablespoons of mixture, roll and hold together with toothpick.
- Once they are all rolled heat about 1/2 cup of coconut or avocado oil and fry on all sides until golden brown!
- If you are going to freeze some to use another time make sure you freeze before you try them!