I am always hunting and searching for delicious “vehicles” if you must, for burgers, sandwiches, pizza etc. Well I may have done it! Woo Hoo…. So incredibly excited at the possibilities!
1 cauliflower head, riced in food processor
1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
2 heaping tablespoons arrowroot powder
Pinch of salt & pepper
- Spread the riced cauliflower in pan, I like using my roasting pan.
- Bake at 400 for 12 minutes.
- Stir and spread, bake an additional 12 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl combine the ingredients and mash all together ! Use your hands !!!!
- Divide the mixture into 8 balls.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and give it a little spray with olive oil spray.
- Shape and flatten with small spatula.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Take out, let sit 5 minutes, flip carefully with spatula and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!!!!!
- If you are making pizza crust spread entire mixture and shape into large circle. Bake only 15 minutes, take out and spread your sauce, cheese and pizza toppings and bake until everything is melted and delicious