Just two amazing ingredients ! Just two !!!! I can eat this everyday! I feel silly blogging this recipe because it is so incredibly simple but I am sharing it by request of a dear friend! So here you go Nicole Riggle!!!
1 pound fresh Brussels Sprouts, sliced thin
4-5 slices bacon, I used thick cut Applewood Bacon, chopped
- Slice your Brussels Sprouts nice and thin.
- Heat a large skillet and add the bacon.
- Cook the bacon until just before “crispy”.
- Do not remove the fat!!!!
- Add the Brussels and cook on high until nice and wilted and they start to caramelize. Serve nice and hot with pretty much anything 😉