This is a great breakfast side dish to make when you are a bit short for time in the morning but still want to make something delicious and beautiful!
1 large sweet potato or yam, peeled and shredded
2 green onions, chopped
4 bacon strips, cooked and chopped
4 tablespoons Ottos Cassava Flour
3 tablespoons water
4 heaping tablespoons ghee /coconut oil or Kerrygold
1/4 teaspoon salt & pepper
- Combine all ingredients except for whatever fat you are using
- Melt 2 heaping tablespoons of ghee in large skillet.
- Add the sweet potato mixture to the hot skillet and shape into a nice and flat pancake.
- Set heat to low and cover. Cook for 15 minute.
- Take cover off, raise heat to MED and check often until the bottom is gold brown.
- When bottom is golden remove from heat, place a plate over top of skillet, and flip.
- Melt the remaining ghee and slide the giant pancake into skillet. Cook on medium for 3-5 minutes until golden.
- Place on cutting board and use a pizza cutter to slice.