Potatoes any way you make them are always a sure hit at dinner time. I try to get creative and not always serve them the same way every time! This dish just came to be and I am happy everyone loved it … So now it’s time to share with all of you!
2 pounds organic baby red potatoes, cut into 1/4 pieces
1 small onion, sliced thin
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons kerrygold butter
3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
1 teaspoon thyme, finely chopped
1 teaspoon oregano, finely chopped
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
1/4 cup mayo
2 tablespoons Dijon Mistard
Flavorgod or salt & pepper
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet.
- Add the potatoes and onions.
- Cook on medium heat until potatoes start to brown and get soft.
- Add the garlic, herbs, Flavorgod and or salt and pepper.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Place the potato mixture into bowl, while hot add the mayo and Parmesan.
- Serve immediately!