I am all about preparing so I’m not rushing later! Feeding my family awesome meals is of the upmost importance to me! You can make this the night before… Put in refrigerator and bake the next day! Great if you are expecting company for breakfast or just have a busy morning ahead of you!
4 sweet potato or russet potatoes, sliced thin in mandolin
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper, spread the potatoes out evenly and drizzle with olive or avocado oil.
- Cook at 400 degrees until potatoes are done and some are a bit crispy.
- You can also do this on a skillet but the oven is much quicker!
- Set aside.
4 cups fresh organic spinach, chopped
4 slices bacon, chopped
1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
1 cup shredded cheese, I always use Kerrygold Cheddar
6 eggs, scrambled
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Sauté spinach for about 1 minute until wilted and set aside.
- Cook the bacon and chicken and set aside.
- Scramble the eggs and set aside
- Spray or oil a cast iron skillet or 12 inch pan.
- Layer 1/2 the cooked potatoes at the bottom of pan, followed by 1/2 of the chicken and bacon, 1/2 of the spinach, half of the cheese… Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and allow to sit at least 10 minutes before slicing.