I love days when I have all the time in the world to play in the kitchen and come up with dishes my family will love! Earlier I made a delicious Cauli Mac & Cheese … I won’t be posting the recipe (not paleo) but you can find the recipe on my Instagram @fergiesbites ! This recipe is hearty and amazing ! Make a day before bake day of.
2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced on mandoline
1/2 onion, sliced on mandoline
3-4 tablespoons oil
1/2 cup pesto
1/2 cup coconut milk
8 oz Kerrygold Cheese, grated
- Toss sweet potatoes and onions in oil, spread on parchment covered sheet pan and bake in 375 oven until tender and slightly brown.
- Allow to cool when done.
- In a bowl whisk together pesto, coconut milk and eggs.
- Begin layering in a well seasoned, greased, cast iron pan..
- Pototoes and onions, chicken, cheese…. Continue layering until potatoes cheese and chicken are used up… (Save some cheese for the top)
- Pour the pesto, coconut milk and egg mixture right over the top… Spread evenly and top with cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes uncovered!!!
Don’t forget to kiss the cook!