I don’t know about you but who doesn’t like spicy and creamy all mixed together in a delicious yummy versatile dish? This makes an amazing side dish and blended with a little extra coconut milk will make an amazing hot dip!
1 cauliflower, diced
1 onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 Anaheim chiles, diced
1 jalapeño, diced
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
Salt and pepper to taste
– Slowly Caramelize the onions, Anaheim pepper and jalapeño.
– Add the garlic and cauliflower… Slowly cook until soft and caramelized ( take your time! Do not try to speed up this process!!! )
– Add the cilantro, turmeric, salt and pepper.
– If making the side dish add about 1/4 cup of coconut milk, stir and serve.
– If making the hot dip… Add a whole can of coconut milk and blend until smooth (may have to adjust the salt and pepper after blending)
– Serve with your favorite chips and enjoy!