I love persimmons ! They are amazing in baked goods… This recipe was a total accident that turned out to be something amazing… Go figure! This also makes a great pie filling !
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons Grassfed Butter , melted
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup blended persimmon pulp
– Preheat oven to 350, generously cover pan with coconut oil.
– Whisk eggs, melted butter, maple, and vanilla until smooth.
– Add remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth.
– Pour into pan and bake until center is firm.
– Allow to cool on counter for at least a couple of hours.