I am trying to cook on a budget these days … AIP can get a little pricey! This meal is amazing, simple and easy to make but best of all $2.37 a serving! Wwwwaaaaaaa!
1 whole roasted, back down cut off
6 organic carrots, peeled and chopped
1 delicata squash, peeled and chopped
1 whole onion, sliced
1 fennel, sliced
1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced
2 containers organic chicken broth
4 tablespoons melted ghee
2 tablespoons Flavorgod Seasoning
2 tablespoons sea salt
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
– In a large bowl Mix all the veggies with 2 tablespoons ghee, 1 tablespoon Flavorgod, 1 teaspoon sea salt, oregano and ground pepper.
– Place the mixed vegetables at the bottom of roasting pan and spread out evenly.
– Place the chicken on vegetables and smoother in remaining ghee, Flavorgod and sea salt.
– Bake in 400 degree oven until the inner chicken temp is 165 degrees or about 45-55 minutes.
– Remove the chicken from pan…
– Blend the veggies in 3 batches with the 2 containers of chicken broth. Pour into large pan and bring to simmer. Adjust salt and pepper if needed.
– Cut chicken into pieces and serve with soup!