3 cups organic, non gmo jasmine rice
5 cups water
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 pound ground pork
5 slices bacon, chopped
4 garlic cloves
2 carrots, peeled and cubed
1/2 bunch of kale
1/2 red onion
5 tablespoons avocado oil
5 tablespoons coconut aminos
2-5 tablespoons fish sauce, I use Red Boat Fish Sauce
4 eggs, scrambled with 1 tablespoon seasoning salt, I used Flavorgod Garlic
– Rinse rice well until water runs clear.
– Place rice, water and oil in a pan and bring to a boil. Subsequently reduce to low and over.
– When all liquid is absorbed turn heat off and keep covered for at least 30 minutes.
– In food processor mince the onion, carrot, kale and garlic.
– Heat a large wok or skillet and add the ground pork and sliced bacon.
– Keep on high heat and add the minced vegetables.
– Cook on high for about 3-4 minutes.
– In a separate skillet cook eggs to scrambled perfection.
– Keeping the heat on high add the cooked rice, scrambled eggs, oil, coconut aminos and fish sauce … Toss quickly until everything is mixed and coated !
Serve and enjoy!