Nothing makes me happier than adding veggies to my kids meals! Making them delicious and beautiful is the key! Try this and tell me what you think!
1 cup roasted spaghetti squash
2 tablespoons bacon fat
– Heat 1 tablespoon of bacon fat in cast iron or non stick pan.
– Divide spaghetti squash into 2 mounds and make a well in between both.
– Divide the remaining bacon fat right into the well.
– Crack eggs into the wells. Make sure the heat is set to medium. Cover for 1 minute.
– Carefully flip and turn up heat. Cook an additional 2 minutes.
– Sprinkle your favorite Flavorgod seasoning… I used the Spicy Blend !