These are SICK! Sick as in amazing, awesome, bitchin and rad! So incredibly savory and juicy! I served mine over cauliflower, make it into a lettuce wrap… Or between two Bubs… Whatever suites your fancy!!!
1 lb organic Grassfed ground beef or pork
1/2 onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, diced
2-3 tablespoons bacon fat
3 kale leaves, processed in food processor
4 bacon strips, cooked and processed fine in food processor
– Take your time and caramelize your onions, garlic and bacon fat. Should cook low and slow for at least 30 minutes.
– Allow to cool and process in food processor until a paste forms.
– Combine the grassfed ground beef or pork, onion & garlic paste, crumbled kale & bacon. Salt and pepper to taste (omit the bacon and pepper if you are following an AIP). Do not over mix, fold together until just combined .
– Shape patties (makes 4 large, 6 small)
– Add a bit of ghee to cast iron and sear on both sides until cooked to your liking.