I don’t know why or how I came up with this soup but I am so glad I did! The prep takes a little while if you do it by hand … If you have a food processor … Use it !
12 cups water
3 carrots, shredded
1 celery, shredded
1 fennel bulb, shredded
1 cup broccoli, shredded
– Bring water to rolling boil.
– Using the shredding blade, shred the carrots, celery, fennel, and broccoli. Set aside.
1/2 cabbage head, chopped
6 green onions, chopped
4 garlic, chopped
1/3 cilantro bunch, chopped
2 chicken breast, chopped
1/4 cup coconut aminos
– Using the metal chopping blade in food processor, chop each of the above separately … The chicken should look like ground chicken.
– Add the chicken to the boiling water, rabidly breaking up or it will clump into huge chunks … Not necessarily a bad thing but not what we are trying to accomplish.
– Cook the chicken for about 5 minutes and add all of the remaining ingredients at the same time.
– Adjust the salt to your liking… Cook for 15 minutes.