Also known as white hash, har, har, har!!!! Oh my goodness… If you don’t jump up to make this you are a fool I tell ya! So flippin amazing I can’t stop shoveling into my mouth!
2 sweet potatoes, shredded about 4-5 cups
3 tablespoons duck fat
1 whole chicken breast
4 green onions
– Shred the peeled sweet potatoes by hand or in food processor.
– In food processor grind the chicken breast and the green onions until the consistency of ground beef.
– Melt the duck fat in a cast iron pan.
– Add the meat and green onion mixture…cook until thoroughly cooked.
– Add the sweet potatoes and cook until golden brown.
– Salt to taste and serve !!!