My cravings have been out of control since last night!! I wanted something cold, crunchy, tangy, lemony, savory… So here you have it! Hands down one of the most amazing dishes I have made in a while !!!
2 lbs wild caught shrimp, medium, peeled
2 carrots, minced in food processor
1 cucumber, peeled & seeded, minced in food processor
2 green onions, minced in food processor
1/2 red onion, minced in food processor
1/2 cilantro bunch, minced in food processor
6-8 limes, juiced
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon oregano
– Bring a large pot to a rolling boil, add 2 tablespoons sea salt and add shrimp. Set a timer and cook for 2 minutes. Take shrimp out and place in a bowl full of ice water.
– You can save the shrimp shells and shrimp broth to make a delicious shrimp stock… Recipe coming up next
– Mince all veggies individually in food processor… Except the cilantro you can through that in with any of the vegetables
– Juice the limes and combine all including sea salt and oregano in a large bowl.
– Allow to chill at least a couple of hours.
– Serve with some kimchi and bask in the glory of deliciousness !