Being on AIP I cannot eat eggs so guess what I have been eating for breakfast? Soup!!! It’s warm, filling and taste so good!!! This is a super simple chicken soup… Can’t wait for you to try it !!!
12 cups of water
1 whole chicken, cut up
3 tablespoons sea salt
1 teaspoon dried oregano
– Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium. Skim the top for the first few minutes (you don’t want that nasty white stuff in your soup)
– After skimming add the oregano.
– Cook for 30 minutes, remove chicken, allow to cool and shred off bones. Do not throw away the broth!!!
1 red onion, diced
4 carrots, peeled and diced
1 fennel bulb, diced
1/2 cauliflower, chopped
4 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
– Cook on medium heat until veggies are soft and caramelized.
– Add the veggies and the chicken back to the broth along with the cilantro … Bring back to a boil and turn off!
Done done and done !