Sticky Sweet Spicy Wings … Not much explanation required after that! No frying, no baking, one pot dish!
4 pounds chicken wings, frozen
1 cup honey
1/2 cup tamari or coconut aminos
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
4 tablespoons garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons Flavorgod Spicy
1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 teaspoons sea salt
– Throw all ingredients in an extra large skillet.
– Cook for 30 minutes covered.
– Uncover and cook another 15 minutes.
– Leave the heat on and remove the wings into a bowl. Set aside and increase heat… Mixing constantly cook until sauce is reduced and yummy and thick!
– Add the wings back and cover thoroughly in sauce !
Serve with a wet towel, or a water hose !!! You will need it.