Well… it’s kitchen cleaning day at the Ferguson Home. Keeping your cutting surfaces should be of the upmost importance! Not using chemicals is even more important. Here is what I use to clean my surfaces, wooden or plastic!
4-5 tablespoons white vinegar
1/4 cup baking soda
Mineral Oil or board oil
– Sprinkle the baking soda on cutting surface.
– Drizzle the vinegar and watch the magic happen!
– Squeeze the lemon juice and use the half lemon as a scrubber!
– Rinse well, allow to air dry … if the cutting board is wood treat with board oil according to instructions!
– BUT WAIT! We are not done… take that lemon and scrub your sink! Rinse with hot water… then throw the lemon in garbage disposal… 3 in 1 cleaning!