I am obviously obsessed with my noodle making contraption! I seriously cannot get enough! I made this yummy dinner and just had to share !
2 Zucchini, julienned or run with noodle maker
1 onion, diced small
6 garlic cloves, minced
1 package sausage, sliced
1 heaping tablespoon madras curry powder
1/2 can coconut milk, full fat organic
– Heat about 3 tablespoons olive oil and stir fry your noodles for about 2 minutes … Set aside
– In another pan heat about 3 tablespoons olive oil and add the onion, garlic and sliced sausage… Cook until the onion is soft and translucent.
– Add the curry powder and cook for about 1 minute
– Add the coconut milk and simmer for another minute
– Add the zucchini and you are done!!!!