I’ve made this dish many times for my family. They love it… I love the simplicity and easy clean up! I use my counter top convection oven … Makes my life a lot easier! Let me know what you think of this recipe!
4-5 Salmon, cut into small portions
1 cup mayonnaise, homemade or bought
1/2 cup fresh basil
2 garlic cloves
1/2 cup almond meal
– Process the mayo, basil, garlic and almond meal until a paste forms.
– Cover your pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
– Place the fish portions skin down.
– Put a generous amount of the pesto over the top of the fish.
– Bake at 400 until the pesto on the fish is golden and bubbly.
So yummy and quick to make!