How’s that saying go… “Need is the Mother of Invention”? Well I needed yesterday and I invented! This bowl was sick for lack of better words! I hope you love it as much as I did, and actually will because I have leftovers!!!!
1 lb ground whatever you have
1/2 large white onion, chopped
1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed small
2-4 garlic, minced
2 tablespoons madras curry
1 tablespoon granulated garlic
1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
Radicchio & Tuscan Kale for Bottom of Bowl
Olive Oil or Coconut Oil for cooking
– Heat oil in skillet and add the onions, sweet potato and garlic, keep heat on medium and cook until onions begin to caramelize and sweet potatoes and soft and begin to brown.
– In a separate skillet brown your ground meat, I used turkey.
– When both skillets are fully cooked combine the 2 and add the parsley, curry and granulated garlic. I also added about 1/4 cup of water to keep moist.
– In a separate skillet cook the radicchio and kale until slightly wilted
– Plate by layering the kale and radicchio at the bottom, sweet potato cook up in the middle, topped by Fergie Sauce or Sunshine Sauce.