I taught a Gluten Free Baking class at work tonight… a couple of my front row students asked for my Espresso Fudge Brownie recipe. As promised and a day and a half early… here it is!
1/4 cup very hot strong coffee or espresso
10 oz dark chocolate
1 cup melted coconut oil
1 cup dark cocoa powder
2 tablespoons bacon fat (optional)
1 cup maple syrup
6 eggs, room temperature, scrambled
– In a double broiler combine the coffee/espresso, chocolate
, coconut oil, bacon fat if you are using it and maple syrup
– Whisk continuously until smooth
– In a food processor add the eggs and turn on… drizzle the above chocolate mixture
– Pour into a well greased pan and bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes
– Keep an eye on them, remember all ovens will vary.
– Allow to cool completely before cutting with a very sharp serrated knife…
AMAZING! AND ABSOLUTELY FLOUR-LESS!!!