I love traditional Egg Drop Soup… but is loaded with ingredients I cannot have being on the Whole9 Program. This recipe was simple, savory and so delicious… I cannot wait for you guys to try it.
1 Large Onion, Diced (you may need 2 onions… must be at least a cup and a half to two cups)
4 Tablespoons Oil
2 Green Onions, Sliced Thin
8 Cups Hearty Chicken Stock
5-6 Eggs, Scrambled
– Dice the onions and begin to caramelize in oil. Cook until they just start to brown and become tender
– Add the green onions and cook for about 1-2 minutes
– Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil
– Scramble the eggs and turn the heat down to low
– Pour the eggs into the soup and allow to cook for about 1 minute
ENJOY! YEP THAT SIMPLE!