Wonderful, Tender, Savory and Simply Delicious. I have active busy kids that need Protein, Protein, Protein!!! This dish has just that! Serve with Sweet Potato Fries!!! Yum!
6 Chicken Thighs, Boneless, Skinless, Chopped
20 (yes you read that right) Garlic Cloves, Sliced
1 Fennel Bulb, Chopped
1 Sweet Onion, Chopped
Sea Salt & Pepper
3-4 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
1 Cup Water or Chicken Stock
5 Cups Spinach
Fried Eggs for Top
– Heat coconut oil and add the chicken. Salt & Pepper to taste.
– Cook for 15-20 minutes until the chicken is nice and brown.
– Add the garlic, fennel, and onion… cook with chicken until tender.
– Add the water/stock and scrape the bottom of pan.
– Turn off heat, add spinach and cover
For Spicy Sweet Potato Fries:
2 Large Sweet Potatoes
3-4 Tablespoons Bacon Fat
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
Chile Powder to Taste
Sea Salt & Pepper to Taste
– Peel & Slice Sweet Potatoes
– In a large bowl toss the sweet potatoes, bacon fat, onion powder, chile powder salt & pepper.
– Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes
– Switch oven to Broiler and Cook for 3-4 more minutes until crispy and golden ( please check every minute, everyone’s ovens are different and they will easily burn!!!)