3 cups organic, non gmo jasmine rice
5 cups water
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 pound ground pork
5 slices bacon, chopped
4 garlic cloves
2 carrots, peeled and cubed
1/2 bunch of kale
1/2 red onion
5 tablespoons avocado oil
5 tablespoons coconut aminos
2-5 tablespoons fish sauce, I use Red Boat Fish Sauce
4 eggs, scrambled with 1 tablespoon seasoning salt, I used Flavorgod Garlic
- Rinse rice well until water runs clear.
– Place rice, water and oil in a pan and bring to a boil. Subsequently reduce to low and over.
– When all liquid is absorbed turn heat off and keep covered for at least 30 minutes.
– In food processor mince the onion, carrot, kale and garlic.
– Heat a large wok or skillet and add the ground pork and sliced bacon.
– Keep on high heat and add the minced vegetables.
– Cook on high for about 3-4 minutes.
– In a separate skillet cook eggs to scrambled perfection.
– Keeping the heat on high add the cooked rice, scrambled eggs, oil, coconut aminos and fish sauce … Toss quickly until everything is mixed and coated !
Serve and enjoy!
I know that lamb has a very strong flavor and a lot of people shy away from eating lamb because of that… Until now!!!! Wooo Hooo! Wait till you try these little beauties !
1 pound grassfed ground lamb
1 pound organic ground chicken
4 cups baby spinach
1/2 cup caramelized onions
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 tablespoon sea salt
- Mix all ingredients.
– Allow flavors to marry in refrigerator for at least an hour.
– Shape the meatballs and cook in heavy and hot cast iron pan. Until fully cooked.
If you know me even a little bit I am a HUGE fan of my pressure cooker. Dishes that would normally take me 2-3 hours to make I can have done and served in under an hour. I don’t know about you… but I am a busy Momma and Wife… but that should never stop you from making your family amazing food! Make this and you will be adored !
1 2-4 pound pork roast, butt or
1 onion, sliced thinly
4 green onions, chopped
4 garlic cloves, rough chopped
3 carrots, peeled and chopped into chunks
3 sprigs of thyme
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
½ cup stock, veg, chicken or beef
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon dried basil
- Cut the roast into 4 equal parts.
- Place all your ingredients in pressure cooker and set for 50 minutes.
- Allow the pork to sit in pressure cooker until it releases pressure slowly and on its own.
I have been on AIP for 29 days today… “Yeay!!!” But lets be real and face it… I am getting a bit bored. Although my meals are tasty and usually exciting, I find myself craving more… I miss smothering my food with yummy sauces, having something to dip my veggies in or better yet a wonderful dressing for a delicious salad. So here you have it…
1 cup roasted squash, delicata, acorn, butternut
¾ cup water
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
3 green onions
2 tablespoons cilantro
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
- You really must use a high power blender to get a nice smooth texture.
- Keep in refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Enjoy on pretty much anything!
Nothing makes me happier than adding veggies to my kids meals! Making them delicious and beautiful is the key! Try this and tell me what you think!
1 cup roasted spaghetti squash
2 tablespoons bacon fat
- Heat 1 tablespoon of bacon fat in cast iron or non stick pan.
- Divide spaghetti squash into 2 mounds and make a well in between both.
- Divide the remaining bacon fat right into the well.
- Crack eggs into the wells. Make sure the heat is set to medium. Cover for 1 minute.
- Carefully flip and turn up heat. Cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle your favorite Flavorgod seasoning… I used the Spicy Blend !
I’m not claiming that my way is the right way but it’s pretty darn close to perfect ! Cooks evenly, quickly and perfectly!
– Cut the ends off of a spaghetti squash.
– Cut into thick slices as shown.
– With a spoon scrap the seeds out. Arrange on parchment covered cookie sheet.
– Brush olive or avocado oil.
– Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
– Turn broiler on for 3-5 minutes.
– Remove the flesh and make your favorite dishes!!!!
– Can store in refrigerator up to a week.
I was craving something thick and hearty… When I threw everything in the pressure cooker I said a little prayer and set it … When I opened it, 30 minutes later, the heavens opened up and the Angels sang “Hallelujah” ! Exactly what I envisioned !
1 pound ground chicken thighs
1 onion, diced
6 garlic cloves
3 cups butternut squash, peeled and cubed
1 1/2 cups bone broth, or chicken stock
Sea Salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in pressure cooker, set for 30 minutes.
Who isn’t busy? Who doesn’t want to prepare a wonderful dinner in a small amount of time ? I don’t know anyone who does not! I timed myself… It took 6 minutes to wash, peel, chop and set this entire entree!
1 pound ground lamb
1/2 onion, diced
3 carrots, peeled and diced
1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups bone broth or stock of choice
- Dump everything into a crockpot.
– Set on medium or 6 hours.
– Proceed with your day and come home to deliciousness!
For this recipe I recommend a pressure cooker… You can however use an enameled cast iron dutch oven. This roast is easy to make and if you have a pressure cooker you can rest assured you’ll be eating dinner in under an hour!
2-4 pound beef roast
1 onion, sliced
1 fennel bulb, sliced
4-5 carrots, cut into chunks
1 cup bone broth, chicken or beef stock
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon sea salt
2 teaspoons oregano, dried and crushed
- Place 1/2 of the sliced onions at the bottom of pressure cooker or cast iron Dutch oven.
– Salt the roast well on both sides and place over onions.
– Pour the vinegar and broth or stock and place the remaining ingredients over the roast.
– If using pressure cooker… Set on high pressure for 50 minutes.
If using Dutch oven cover and place in 325 degree oven for 2-3 hours depending on size of roast.
– Enjoy with some roasted spaghetti squash!
These are SICK! Sick as in amazing, awesome, bitchin and rad! So incredibly savory and juicy! I served mine over cauliflower, make it into a lettuce wrap… Or between two Bubs… Whatever suites your fancy!!!
1 lb organic Grassfed ground beef or pork
1/2 onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, diced
2-3 tablespoons bacon fat
3 kale leaves, processed in food processor
4 bacon strips, cooked and processed fine in food processor
- Take your time and caramelize your onions, garlic and bacon fat. Should cook low and slow for at least 30 minutes.
– Allow to cool and process in food processor until a paste forms.
– Combine the grassfed ground beef or pork, onion & garlic paste, crumbled kale & bacon. Salt and pepper to taste (omit the bacon and pepper if you are following an AIP). Do not over mix, fold together until just combined .
– Shape patties (makes 4 large, 6 small)
– Add a bit of ghee to cast iron and sear on both sides until cooked to your liking.